Our system measures the particle counts in your compressed air system ensuring it meets the requirements of ISO 8573-4. We are partners of Suto iTec in Australia.
The S 130 / S 131 is a new generation laser particle counter optimized for applications in compressed air or compressed gases. With quality in mind and with the knowledge of customer
needs this instrument is designed for continuous operation 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Depending on the selected model there is sensitivity available from 0.1 μm up to 5.0 μm. These instruments can fulfill the requirements stipulated in the compressed air standard ISO
8573-4. Measurement values represent the particle counts per ft³, l or m³ or alternatively in μg/m³. Settings can be done through the integrated display, an external SUTO display or
through the service software.
Laser Particle Sensor Features
- Easy connection to compressed air through 6 mm quick-connector
- Can be used as portable as well as stationary instrument
- Particle sizes from 0.1 – 5.0 μm (depending on model)
- Optional integrated 5” touch screen with data logger
- Measures according to ISO 8573-4
- Output signals:
– RS-485, Modbus/RTU
– Relay switch (NO)
- Connectable to SUTO displays and data loggers as well as third parties displays and control units
- Medical air
- Breathable air for rescue workers and divers
- Food and beverage
- Semiconductor fabs
- Conveyance of hygroscopic food
- High tech processes
In an alternative version all models are also available for measurements under ambient conditions by means of an internal vacuum pump.
Suto iTec Australia
About Suto iTec compressed air testing and monitoring products
The team at Compressed Air Technology are pleased to announce we have partnered with SutoiTec to provide compressed air & gas testing and measurement technology products to Sydney and Australian businesses.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since it’s inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.
SUTO continuously strives to improve it’s people, knowledge and products so that their customers can be a step ahead of the competition and always remain at peak performance. When systems are closely monitored with SUTO equipment, operational efficiency, optimal productivity and reliability can be understood and maintained. If something goes wrong SUTO products are there to let you know.
It has been long understood that you cannot manage what you do not measure and this remains true to this day. The incredible amount of data being gathered across the world is changing every aspect of life. Around 40% of this data comes directly from sensors and with smart factories, industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) expected to connect an extra 21 million new devices to the internet by 2021, data analysis and management is becoming more important. It’s only once insights from the data gathered are implemented that true change takes place. The challenge for most engineering and maintenance teams is to sort out the massive amount of data and turn it into something meaningful.
That is where Compressed Air Technology steps in… As an official SutoiTec partner, we have access to the entire range from this world-leading technology provider and can advise, supply and install custom-designed solutions to meet your exact needs. As a SutoiTec Australian Agent, we provide compressed air and gas measurement technology throughout Australia.
Our Suto iTec compressed air monitoring product range includes:
- Thermal Mass Flow Meters – Suto Models S401, S421, S415, S418, S450, S452
- Pitot Tube Flow Meters – Suto Models S430
- Ultrasonic Flow Meter – Suto Models S460
- Dew Point Sensors – Suto Models S212, S215, S230, S231
- Dew Point Sensor/Display – Suto Models S201, S305
- Portable Dew Point Meter – Suto Models S505
- Power Meters – Suto Model S110
- Current Sensors – Suto Model S554
- Pressure Sensors – Suto Model S694
- Temperature Sensors – Suto Model S693
- Ultrasonic Leak Detector – Suto Model S530
- Compressed Air Purity Analyser – Suto Model S601
- Portable Compressed Air Purity Analyser – Suto Model S600
- Laser Particle Counter – Suto Model S130
- Oil Vapour Sensor – Suto Model S120
- Displays & Data Loggers – Suto Models S330, S331, S551
- Flow Direction Switch – Suto Model S409
We are Sydney’s leading compressed air specialists
Compressed Air Technology are specialist consultants and contractors for the compressed air industry. Working with industrial compressed air operators to maximise efficiency, reliability and productivity. We design, supply, install, monitor and certify compressed air systems for a wide range of industries Australia wide.
Our independence is the key to our success
Huge increases in the cost of energy has seen the company start to focus on energy management. We are now regularly called upon in a consulting capacity to design compressed air systems that are efficient as well as reliable and safe. Our independence is key to our success, we are not encumbered by the constraints of a typical compressor dealer, we design each system with an open mind and scour the market for equipment that best suits our clients needs.
We use specialist compressed air equipment
The company has invested heavily in specialist measuring, monitoring and testing equipment, along with the training of personnel to operate and understand measurement and monitoring methods for compressed air and gas systems. Our whole approach sets Compressed Air Technology apart from the crowd, we believe in what we do, are passionate about compressed air and strive to build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors.