State of the art continual monitoring of particulate levels in your compressed air system – essential for critical applications.
Measure the particle counts in your compressed air system ensuring it meets the requirements of ISO 8573-4.
The S 130 / S 131 is a new generation laser particle counter optimized for applications in compressed air or compressed gases. With quality in mind and with the knowledge of customer
needs this instrument is designed for continuous operation 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Fulfils the ISO 8573-4 standards.
Depending on the selected model there is sensitivity available from 0.1 μm up to 5.0 μm. These instruments can fulfil the requirements stipulated in the compressed air standard ISO
8573-4. Measurement values represent the particle counts per ft³, l or m³ or alternatively in μg/m³. Settings can be done through the integrated display, an external SUTO display or
through the service software.
- Easy connection to compressed air through 6 mm quick-connector
- Can be used as portable as well as stationary instrument
- Particle sizes from 0.1 – 5.0 μm (depending on model)
- Optional integrated 5” touch screen with data logger
- Measures according to ISO 8573-4
- Output signals:
– RS-485, Modbus/RTU
– Relay switch (NO)
- Connectable to SUTO displays and data loggers as well as third parties displays and control units
- Medical air
- Breathable air for rescue workers and divers
- Food and beverage
- Semiconductor fabs
- Conveyance of hygroscopic food
- High tech processes
In an alternative version, all models are also available for measurements under ambient conditions by means of an internal vacuum pump.
We have partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.