Perfect for continual monitoring of oil levels in your compressed air system – essential for critical applications.
Monitor oil content of compressed air and gases.
The simple installation and the outstanding performance makes S120 the ideal choice when residual oil contents need to be measured and monitored.
Oil free compressed air is not an easy task to be achieved. Monitoring is a must in many industries and applications to avoid contamination in products and risks for the health of humans. The S120 makes this monitoring task affordable and reliable.
- Measures residual oil (oil vapor) contents in compressed air and other gases
- Can be used for permanent or in portable applications
- Measures down to 0.003 mg/m³ (Resolution 0.001 mg/m³)
- Easy connection through sampling hose and quick-connector
- Output signals: 4 … 20 mA, RS-485 / Modbus/RTU, Relay switch (NO)
- PID sensor for highest accuracy
- Service and alarm indication through LED
- Connectable to SUTO displays and data loggers as well as third parties displays and control units
We have partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.