The ultimate tool for finding and recording leaks in your compressed air system – inbuilt camera and data capture for easy reporting post survey. The accompanying software is a real game changer for anyone serious about gaining control of leakage in their air system.
Quickly find and record leakages in your compressed air and gases system.
Finding leaks in the compressed air system is the first step into energy saving. The leaking compressed air causes immense electrical costs, as your compressors are running more than they would actually need to run.
The S531 is an ultrasonic leak detector for compressed air and gases that helps users quickly find and record leakages in their system. The built-in touch screen assists the user easy operation in leak detecting. With the built-in camera and microphone, users can take photographs and record voice memos for each found leak, this makes the follow-up repair of the leaks as easy as possible.
S531 is designed to work with the cloud based SUTO LMS (Leak Management System) Software to enable companies to properly manage their leakage detection and repair activities.
- Finds leaks in the compressed air or gas system easily even from distance
- High resolution 3.5” color touch screen, easing operations in leak detection
- Almost unlimited memory for leak records
- Wireless connection with headset
- Built-in camera to take photo of leak locations
- Voice recorder for voice memos
- Laser pointer to pinpoint leak locations
- Records leak information for statistics and repair
- Calculates air loss in l/min, m3/h or cfm and in the local currency
- Integrated noise reduction technology
- Battery capacity for up to 8 hours
We have partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.