S230/231 Dew point transmitter / sensor for compressed air and gases with Ex approval (-100 … +20 °C TD)
Reliable, long term stable dew point monitoring in industrial or hazardous applications.
The SUTO S230 / S231 Ex dew point sensors provide reliable, long term stable dew point monitoring in industrial or hazardous applications. The optional IECEx approval makes it the perfect tool to be used in explosive environment (Ex area). SUTO’s unique dual sensor technology optimizes sensor sensitivity and accuracy by automatically selecting the ideal sensor type for the situation.
The S230/S231 comes ready to use and simple to install with your choice of 4-20mA or Modbus RTU (RS485) outputs. If required, parameters can quickly and easily be monitored through the SUTO service software.
- Ex Dew point sensor for compressed air and other gases
- With optional IECEx approval (Ex area)
- Dual sensor technology for high accuracy of 2°C Td over thewhole range from –100 … +20°C Td
- For low dew point applications down to -100 °C Td
- IP65 casing provides robust protection in rough industrial environment
- Fast response time ensures safe and reliable indication whenever dew points are out of valid ranges
- Two outputs available: 4 … 20 mA, RS-485 (Modbus/RTU)
- High accuracy over the whole range
- G1/2” Process connection
We have partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.