The ultimate tool for spot-checking dew point of compressed gases – battery powered and easy to use with a simple push fit hose connector and inbuilt data logger.
Hand held, onsite measurement of compressed air systems.
The S520 portable dew point meter offers users a single hand held unit to perform on-site measurements in compressed air systems.
Dew point measurement.
The unique sensor system, which combines a QCM and a Polymer sensor in a single unit, enables the user to measure the dew point in a range from -100 °C Td up to +20 °C Td without having any drawbacks in terms of accuracy. The integrated pressure sensor allows converting the measured value into any humidity value needed, for example, ppm(v) or atmospheric dew point.
Perform faster dew point audits.
The S520 portable dew point meter offers a unique dew point end value prediction algorithm as a built-in technology. Based on the dew point measurement curve our algorithm is able to predict the end value before actually reaching the end value. This feature enables the user to predict the dew point end value in a minimum amount of time. It helps on-site engineers to save time and to perform faster dew point audits.The dew point end value prediction is a part of the smart features.
With the smart features option, users also get a 5 Megapixel camera and the snapshot function for quick measurement logging.
The integrated indicator for ISO 8573 shows the measured, the predicted and the target class of the systems dew point in regards to the ISO 8573-1.
- Measures dew point, temperature and pressure in one device
- Sensor selection according to your needs
- -100 … +20 °C Td with pressure sensor as standard version
- -50 … +50 °C Td without pressure sensor as economic version
- Easy to use
- Measurement according to ISO 8573-1
- Optional smart features: End value prediction, camera and measurement snapshot
- Wireless printer for on-site reporting, perfect for audits
- Unique Measuring chamber with parking function as standard included
- Integrated pressure sensor
- Touch screen for easy operation
We have partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.