A portable data logger for use with flow, pressure, power, dew-point and temperature sensors. This is the ‘Swiss Army knife’ for any serious compressed air auditor.
The ideal compressed air data logger for energy analysis (ISO 50001) and air audits (ISO 11011).
It comes with a high resolution 5” colour touch screen interface, making the operation as simple as possible. SUTO intelligent sensors are detected automatically on power-up. With a few settings, the data logger is ready for operations with virtually unlimited memory size.
- Just connect the sensor and start the recording, no configuration and programming are required
- Easy operation through colour-touch display
- Integrated web server for remote monitoring
- Connectable sensors for all required measurement tasks
- SUTO offers a wide range of portable sensors: Portable compressed air flow meter, portable power meter, portable dew point meters and many more
- Up to 24 inputs through extension boxes and Modbus
- Several loggers can be combined: no need to have long cables from the sensor to the logger
- Third-party sensors can be easily connected
- S551 logs data on site
- Data is analyzed in the office
- Cost-effective solution
- Full software package includes: S4A for basic analyzes, CAA for compressed air audit analyzes
- Power glitches and cuts won‘t affect performance: battery backup power
We have partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.