Designed specifically for harsh environments, this sensor is ideal for measuring gas flow and consumption in heavy industrial and hazardous applications.
Perfectly designed to measure your compressed air flow and consumption.
The SUTO flow sensor S450 is based on the thermal mass flow principle. It measures volumetric standard flow over a wide measuring range. The result is pressure and temperature independent. So it’s perfectly designed to measure your compressed air flow and consumption.
Designed for harsh enviroments.
The S450 is designed specifically for harsh environments. The enclosure with IP67 allows all-weather applications, all parts which come into contact with the measurement medium are made of stainless steel 316L. This allows applications in pharmaceutical and food industry, but also the measurement of corrosive and contaminated gas. Installations in explosive environment can be done through the optional ATEX approval. Various gases can be measured such as air, oxygen, argon, carbondioxyde, natural gas, hydrogen, methane, etc. Basically any gas mixture can be measured as long the mixing ratio and its components are known and constant.
- Heavy duty version compressed air flow meter
- Direct measurement of mass flow and standard flow without the need of pressure compensation
- Wide range of tube sizes are supported (insertion type for big pipe diameters / inline types for small ones)
- No moving parts, non clogging
- All parts which come into contact with the measurement medium are made of stainless steel 316L
- Robust metal enclosure suitable for out-door applications in harsh environment
- Wireless communication interface for sensor settings on site
- Display shows flow rates, consumption, medium temperature and diagnostic results
- 2 analogue outputs (4 … 20 mA) and 1 pulse output
– Fieldbus interface: HART, Modbus, M-BUS
– Hazardous approval ATEX: II 2 G Ex d IIC T4, IECEx approval, GB Ex approval
– 2-directional measurement
– Flow conditioning
We have partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.