The S430 pitot tube flow sensor is the ultimate tool for measuring wet/dirty gas flow and consumption.
Ideal for use at compressor discharge to ensure your equipment is performing per specification.
This product is based on the pitot tube principle to measure flow. The sensor can measure in wet and dirty gases as occurring, for example, at the discharge of a compressor. The sensor features long term stability, wide turn-down ratio and good temperature stability. It can be used in compressed air and non-corrosive gases.
Measure the flow of compressed air and non-corrosive gases.
The sensor can be installed through a ball valve while the system is pressurised.
Various output signals allow the sensor to be connected to SUTO displays and/or third party displays and PLCs.
- Flow and consumption measurement in wet air or high mass flow / velocity applications
- Measurement at compressor outlet
- Made to measure your compressed air flow at the outlet of the compressor
- Tube diameters of 1.25” … 10”. Other diameters on request
- Insertion type, easy installation under pressure through ball valve possible
- High temperature applications up to 230 °C
- No mechanical wear parts
- All parts which are in contact with flow medium are made of stainless steel
- Measures Flow, Consumption, Temperature and Pressure
Compressed Air Technology (CAT Air) has partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.