Compressed air flow and consumption measurement directly at the point of use
These in-line flow meters are ideal for measuring point of use gas consumption.
The SUTO S415 and S418 thermal mass flow meters offer compressed air flow and consumption measurement directly at the point of use. They are designed to be seamlessly integrated into your compressed air system or in your gas application. These highly economical units will help you improve compressed air system efficiency while helping reduce compressed air usage and operating costs. Both versions come standard with a wireless communication interface to help the user quickly and easily check the flow meter readings or adjust the settings via the SUTO flow meter app.
Low cost and broad monitoring of compressed air flow.
The S415 is best suited to general process work where low cost and broad monitoring of the compressed air flow is required, while the S418 is ideal for remote locations or high accuracy compressed air flow measurements with its built-in data logger and optional pressure sensing.
The S415 and the S418 are offering an affordable and easy to install solution for monitoring your compressed airflow system.
- Measures standard flow, mass flow, consumption and temperature
- Thermal mass flow, independent of pressure and temperature changes
- IP65 casing provides robust protection in rough industrial environment
- Very fast response time
- High accuracy and wide measuring range
- Isolated mA and pulse output signals or Modbus RTU interface
- Selectable gas type (some gases require real gas calibration!)
- App for mobile phones and tablets for wireless sensor settings
- Sensor can be calibrated in 2 different gases
Compressed Air Technology (CAT Air) has partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.