Portable compressed air system monitoring equipment.
Product contamination can ruin a business and harm its customers. The typical approach of spot checks and random testing of compressed air systems does not allow businesses to quickly react to contamination events, nor does it provide continual assurance that contamination levels are being kept under control. In the ever quickening change of production, real time monitoring is crucial to protect your product’s integrity.
SUTO S601 Compressed Air Purity Analyser
Product contamination can ruin a business and harm its customers. The SUTO S 601 Compressed Air Purity Analyser, measures and monitors contaminants in real time, giving businesses security that its products and customers are protected. It brings together state of the art technology in one easy to use package, allowing businesses to continuously monitor compliance to ISO 8573. The S 601 is quick and easy to install, just connect the unit to power and the compressed air supply.
SUTO ITEC AUSTRALIA
About Suto iTec compressed air testing and monitoring products
The team at Compressed Air Technology are pleased to announce we have partnered with SutoiTec to provide compressed air & gas testing and measurement technology products to Sydney and Australian businesses.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since it’s inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.
SUTO continuously strives to improve it’s people, knowledge and products so that their customers can be a step ahead of the competition and always remain at peak performance. When systems are closely monitored with SUTO equipment, operational efficiency, optimal productivity and reliability can be understood and maintained. If something goes wrong SUTO products are there to let you know.
It has been long understood that you cannot manage what you do not measure and this remains true to this day. The incredible amount of data being gathered across the world is changing every aspect of life. Around 40% of this data comes directly from sensors and with smart factories, industry 4.0 and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) expected to connect an extra 21 million new devices to the internet by 2021, data analysis and management is becoming more important. It’s only once insights from the data gathered are implemented that true change takes place. The challenge for most engineering and maintenance teams is to sort out the massive amount of data and turn it into something meaningful.
That is where Compressed Air Technology steps in… As an official SutoiTec partner, we have access to the entire range from this world-leading technology provider and can advise, supply and install custom-designed solutions to meet your exact needs. As a SutoiTec Australian Agent, we provide compressed air and gas measurement technology throughout Australia.
Our Suto iTec compressed air monitoring product range includes:
- Thermal Mass Flow Meters – Suto Models S401, S421, S415, S418, S450, S452
- Pitot Tube Flow Meters – Suto Models S430
- Ultrasonic Flow Meter – Suto Models S460
- Portable Dew Point Sensors – Suto Model S520
- Dew Point Sensors – Suto Models S212, S215, S230, S231
- Dew Point Sensor/Display – Suto Models S201, S305
- Portable Dew Point Meter – Suto Models S505
- Power Meters – Suto Model S110
- Current Sensors – Suto Model S554
- Pressure Sensors – Suto Model S694
- Temperature Sensors – Suto Model S693
- Ultrasonic Leak Detector – Suto Model S530
- Compressed Air Purity Analyser – Suto Model S601
- Portable Compressed Air Purity Analyser – Suto Model S600
- Laser Particle Counter – Suto Model S130
- Oil Vapour Sensor – Suto Model S120
- Displays & Data Loggers – Suto Models S330, S331, S551
- Flow Direction Switch – Suto Model S409