The heart of your monitoring system, this unit collates all sensor data in one place for easy viewing, analysis and reporting with the accompanying software program.
A powerful, yet cost-effective, compressed air data logger and display solution.
The S330 / S331 is a very powerful yet cost effective new data logger and display solution.
The high resolution 5” graphic display allows an easy operation where details are much sharper shown compared to many of the smaller low-resolution displays. The USB port works as a slave in combination with a PC, but also as a master when recorded data has to be transferred to a USB stick. Its versatility in regard to sensor inputs makes it a perfect solution for most measurement tasks.
- Measures, displays and records all relevant parameter of a compressed air systems: flow, dew point, pressure, temperature, power consumption, compressor status, and so on.
- High resolution 5” colour touch screen interface
- All SUTO sensors are connectable as well as third sensors are connectable
- 16 x Modbus inputs (58 standard or optional 108 Channels)2 x SDI inputs (20 channels), 2 x SDI inputs (20 channels), 2 x Analog and pulse input (4 channels), Plus 10 virtual channels for calculations like kW/m³/min orDifferential pressure
- 2 wall casings available (4 or 7 cable glands)
- USB interface for data transfer to data stick or PC
- RS-485 (Modbus/RTU, SUTO-Bus) and Ethernet (Modbus/TCP, SUTO-Bus) interface to factory automation system
- 10 W sensor power supply (24 VDC)
- Data logger (S331 only): 100 million values
- Alarm monitoring with 2 relay outputs
- Integrated web server for remote monitoring
- Quick set up
- Various options for system extension
- Monitor compressor run time
We have partnered with Suto iTec to provide compressed air & gas measurement technology to Australia.
SUTO iTEC was born from an idea that compressed air and gas systems need improvement, that end-users were being starved of technology required to manage these systems and that the level of wasted energy needed to be brought under control. Since its inception in 2005, SUTO has grown to be one of the world leaders in compressed air and gas measurement technology and is the market leader in compressed air purity monitoring equipment.