SUREPRESS offer a fully German-engineered stainless-steel press-fit connection solution.
With 2 profile options and a range of key features and benefits. SUREPRESS is a quality system offering complete peace of mind along with a design life of over 50 years*. Combine this with 25 years of market experience, SUREPRESS is your complete stainless solution for potable water, fuel, gas, compressed air and various other suitable applications*.
Product features and benefits
Fast Safe & Easy to use
- Heat Free, Flame Free Joints
- No hot works permit required
- Speed of installation
- Faster than traditional methods
- No need to drain water from the system
- No post treatment required
- Consistent uniform joint, every time
- Leak path detection, if not pressed the joint will purposely leak
- Visual press indicators to identify non-pressed joints.
Quality 316L Stainless Steel Press Fittings
- AS3688 compliant
- 316L material to EN 1.4404
Quality 316L Stainless Steel Tube
- Low Carbon (0.013%) plus 2.3 % Molybdenum content for higher corrosion resistance.
- 316L material to EN 1.4404
- Range 15-168.3mm
- Compliant to AS 5200
Quality Tooling Options
- German Engineered with a lightweight ergonomic design
- 18V Li-ion battery
- Smart technology including real-time information via Bluetooth.
- Service intervals of up to 40,000 cycles
Our range of stainless steel tubes, fittings, tools and accessories
We can supply an extensive range of stainless steel pipe fittings, tools and accessories.
- End caps
- Elbows (45°, 90°)
- Elbow spigot (45°, 90°)
- Wallplate elbows
- Spigot to pressfit reducer
- Tees (incl. thread and reducing)
- Spigot Adaptors
- Adaptor flanges
- Pipe bends (15°, 30°, 60°, 75°, 90°)
- Pipe bridges
- Centred tees
- Pipe barrel unions
- Pressfit ball valves
- Roll groove adapters
- Meter prefab manifolds
- Stainless steel tools and accessories
- Stainless steel press tools
- MaXair PE100 compressed air piping »
- Infinity aluminium compressed piping & accessories »
- All compressed air products and tools »
We are Sydney’s leading compressed air specialists
Compressed Air Technology are specialist consultants and contractors for the compressed air industry. Working with industrial compressed air operators to maximise efficiency, reliability and productivity. We design, supply, install, monitor and certify compressed air systems for a wide range of industries Australia wide. wide.
Our independence is the key to our success
Huge increases in the cost of energy has seen the company start to focus on energy management. We are now regularly called upon in a consulting capacity to design compressed air systems that are efficient as well as reliable and safe. Our independence is key to our success, we are not encumbered by the constraints of a typical compressor dealer, we design each system with an open mind and scour the market for equipment that best suits our clients needs.
We use specialist compressed air equipment
The company has invested heavily in specialist measuring, monitoring and testing equipment, along with the training of personnel to operate and understand measurement and monitoring methods for compressed air and gas systems. Our whole approach sets Compressed Air Technology apart from the crowd, we believe in what we do, are passionate about compressed air and strive to build long lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors.